We are looking for a highly motivated individual with meticulous attention to detail to join our warehouse team. You will be responsible for quality assurance checks and assembly of our products to prepare them for sale. You will also be supporting day to day warehouse operations including sticker production and laser engraving, as well as assisting the dispatch team.
This role is casual with approximately 25-30 hours per week required. Work hours will be flexible as required by the business.
Northside of Brisbane, Queensland.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Product inspection and quality assurance
- Product assembly and installation of hardware
- Product packaging
- Supporting the pick, pack and despatch team
- Assisting with sticker production
- Assisting with laser engraving services
- Assisting with local freight logistics
- Receiving of inbound goods
- Assisting with inventory management
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Other duties as required
The below prior experience is preferred:
- Working for an online business
- Using shipping software and e-commerce platforms
- Commercial printing and signage production
How To Apply
Read this section very carefully. To apply for this role you must follow the below instructions:
Applications must be submitted by email. The email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The email must contain both:
1. A cover letter no longer than one page in PDF format.
2. A resume in PDF format.
The email must be formatted in the following way:
Subject line: Warehouse Assistant Application - [Your name]
Body: Only include your cover letter and resume. Do not include any other text.
Details are very important here at Likewise. If you do not follow this format, your application will be rejected.
Jordan and Ben